• Courts can be reserved for one hour for singles and two hours for doubles between 6:00 AM and 10:00 PM every day of the week.
• Reservations can be made by phone (703-359-7084) or by email (email@example.com
) and must be made Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:00 PM on the day prior to use. Reservations are not accepted for same day use. Saturday, Sunday & Monday reservations must be made on Friday. There is a limit of one reserved time slot per day.
• Reservation times begin at the start of each hour. If you have not arrived within 10 minutes of your start time, your reservation will be forfeited.
• Reservation lists are posted at the entrance to the tennis courts by 4:00 PM each weekday and 4:00 PM on Friday’s for weekend and Monday play.
• Tennis lessons will be restricted to one hour.
• Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
• The tennis courts are for tennis play only. Pets, bicycles, skateboards, scooters, soccer, basketball, etc. are not permitted on the courts. Radios, food, alcohol, and glassware are prohibited within the court area.
• Tennis shoes and proper attire are required. Shirts must be worn at all times and bathing suits are not permitted.
Friday reservations may not be made prior to Thursday. Saturday, Sunday and Monday evening reservations may not be made prior to Friday. There is a limit of one reserved time slot per day.
Court time is limited to one hour for singles and two hours for doubles. Play is limited to designated time if there are people waiting. Please be courteous!
Tennis shoes and proper attire are required. Shirts must be worn at all times and bathing suits are not permitted.
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
Children under 18 must yield courts to adults after 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday.
TENNIS COURTS ARE FOR TENNIS USE ONLY!
No pets, bicycles, skateboards or scooters are permitted on the courts.
No radios are to be played on the courts.
No food, alcohol or glassware is permitted within the court area.