The pool has closed for the 2023 season. We will see you back Memorial Day weekend 2024!
Pool Operating Hours (Pool will close at 6:00PM on the 4th of July and Labor Day)
School in Session Hours
Monday 4:00 PM-8:00 PM
Tuesday 4:00 PM-8:00 PM
Wednesday 4:00 PM-8:00 PM
Thursday 4:00 PM-8:00 PM
Friday 4:00 PM-9:00 PM
Saturday 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Sunday 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Full Summer Hours (2023 FFX County Public Schools Summer Break)
Monday 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Tuesday 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Wednesday 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Thursday 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Friday 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Sunday 10:00 AM – 8:00 PM
It can be common for summer storms to pop up quickly in our area. Please note that the pool closes when thunder is heard/reported in the area. The pool will not reopen until there has been 45 consecutive minutes of no thunder in the area. Every new rumble starts the clock over.
· Residents must present their valid Penderbrook ID in order to gain entrance to the facility. There are no exceptions to this policy.
· Use of the pool is restricted to Penderbrook residents with valid 2022 Penderbrook IDs and their guests. All guests must be accompanied by a resident. Each household unit is limited to four (4) guests per day. There is a $2 (cash only) charge per guest.
· All patrons and residents are required to shower before entering the pool area. Any person having open wounds, nasal or ear discharge, inflamed eyes, or any communicable disease may be excluded from the facility at the discretion of the pool staff.
Personal Items/Lost and Found
· Personal items must be removed when you leave each day and cannot be stored overnight.
· Any collected will be kept in Lost and Found. Any items left after seven (7) days will be discarded
- Furniture (e.g., chairs, benches, racks) will be permitted around the pool.
- No pool toys, rafts, floats, inner tubes, snorkels, etc. are permitted in the pool. Exceptions may be made for water noodles, kick boards, nerf balls, and tempered glass swim masks. US Coast Guard approved Life Vests are the only flotation devices permitted in the pool. Parents using these items must stay within arms reach of their child. The pool staff may, at its sole discretion, ban the use of any device if it presents an inconvenience or safety hazard.
- No child under the age of twelve (12) is permitted in the pool facility unless accompanied by, and under the constant supervision of, an adult resident or caregiver. Diapered children must wear a leak-proof outer layer.
Alcoholic Beverages & Food
- Alcoholic beverages and beverages and food in glass containers are prohibited in the pool area. Trash and refuse must be placed in the receptacles provided.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in all pool areas.
Radios/Portable Media Players
- Patrons may use personal radios, portable media players and handheld game consoles with headphones only.
- Proper bathing suit attire and footwear must be worn when entering the pool facility. Cut-offs are not permitted. Children that are not toilet trained and individuals that are incontinent must wear a swim diaper in the pool. Diapered children must also wear a leak-proof outer layer.
- No pets (except Service Animals) are permitted in the pool facility.